Recipe for a Rough Morning
- One forecast of 4-8 inches of snow resulting in no snow
- A couple good-size benchmark tests for both me and Adam (I used fresh, but you could use frozen)
- A dash of no time to make real lunches
- A liberal helping of the dog following me around all morning in fear that I would forget to feed him
- One-two tablespoons of wanting/needing to have a day off
- A cup and a half of Charlotte waking up on the wrong side of the crib: moody, cranky and probably not feeling 100%
- A pinch of having to read 1 Chronicles 4 in my Bible reading plan this morning
- Some leftover, cooked discussion from last night
- A little bit of worry about being late to school on a testing day
- Season to taste with frustration, grouchiness and fatigue. Simmer until all the ingredients are absorbed.
I am not perfect. My family is not perfect. But my God is. He is glorious, mighty and has ordained all things for our good and His glory. Praise be His holy name, even this morning. Soli Deo Gloria.