A new dawn, a new day


Tomorrow, Winter Break is officially over. School begins again, and the rubber meets the road in full force again. Charlotte goes to daycare, Adam goes to school, I go to school....dinner, dishes, laundry....lather, rinse, repeat.

But this break has really relaxed me. I am feeling so well rested and calm about the rest of the school year, knowing that I am exactly where God wants me. And if His will is to change His plan for our family, He will be faithful to do it. And if not, we will know that it is not the best thing.

I didn't write a super-contemplative New Year's post. I don't think that's really my style (do you? maybe you do...hmmm...), so I'm sorry if not having one disappointed you. I will say that I look very forward to this year and what it will bring. 2010 was a year of such trial that I am eager to begin this year with "a fresh day's grace" as Adam says, growing in godliness, together as a family and seeing with the Lord has in store for us. I also look forward to becoming better at running and making my home; God has been so gracious in that area this year that I am excited for what I will learn this year.
Be encouraged by a fresh year and the ever-fresh grace of God. Join the 5 0'clock club with me. Get into the Word consistently and purposefully. Pray with faith and purpose. Plan - days, months, the year. Use your time wisely. Spend and save wisely. Build and maintain friendships wisely. Forgive. Let go of bitterness and vengeance. Let's have a great year together. Soli Deo Gloria.

Comments

Popular Posts