Pasta Night always turns into Bath Night

We had pasta again last night after a couple weeks of shameless eating out. We dressed Charlotte in a dark shirt (since the Illini aren't in March Madness) and kept adding noodles when she was finished with what was on her tray.

Today, Adam, Charlotte and I all have the day off, so we are going to have an adventure. We don't know what we'll do yet, but the weather is beautiful and I will bring the camera with me to capture whatever we end up doing.

This bottom picture is my favorite because you can see all of the nastiness on her hands. Haha.

Comments

  1. This so cute. I had pasta night ONE night, and while bath night is every night in our home, they needed to be fully submerged after a fight with the spaghetti monster. CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts