10 Things Thursday
I like knowing what other people are up to during their days...that's part of the fun of blogs. So, here are 10 things on my Thursday to-do list. What are you up to today?
- Clean off my desk at school. I've been avoiding this for about a day and a half.
- Put a roast on for dinner. (CHECK! Already done!)
- Call the vet to renew Simon's seizure meds. (CHECK!)
- Get to the vet to pick up Simon's seizure meds. (questionable whether this will happen...)
- Pick out and purchase some of Charlotte's school pictures for Christmas gifts. (I hope they're good...)
- Get into the Word so that God can combat my tendency toward craziness.
- Run to the store and buy some produce since all of ours went dead at the same time. I really feel like peanut butter and celery...isn't that random? Adam also needs food coloring and shaving cream for an experiment at school....
- Make a list for the trip to the store so I don't forget anything. :)
- Try to sit down most of the day so that my feet aren't balloons by 8:00 tonight.
- End the day in a better mood than I began it...so far, that's right on track to happen.
I hope you have a good day today. Feel free to share what you're doing or avoiding, and soli Deo gloria.