Beginning

My husband can attest that I have been a blog addict for about six months. It all started with Joyfully Home, which led me to A Wise Woman Builds Her Home, and now, after teasing my friends and checking my favorite blogs for daily updates, I am beginning my own. Hello.
My name is Kathleen, and I am a 26 year old English teacher. I have a husband, Adam, and a 13-month-old daughter, Charlotte. We attend a reformed Baptist church in Virginia, and for all intents and purposes, I consider myself to be reformed. The name of my freshly creative blog comes from my favorite Bible verse and a cry of every believer's heart:
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in Your sight, O Lord, my strength and my redeemer. Psalm 19:14
In this blog, I hope to reflect Christ, display Him in and through my life and happenings, and hopefully stay more focused on Him as I proceed through my days. Also, I hope to inspire others the way I have been inspired by the blogs I follow.
After all, my utmost desire in Christ. Soli Deo Gloria.

Comments

Popular Posts