Interview with a Three-Year-Old

So this interview was on Lisa's and Ashley's blogs with their kids, so I thought I would try it with Charlotte.  She was joking around a lot, so her answers aren't all serious.  Some of them are pretty funny, even though I'm not sure she heard every question and thought about it before she answered.

1. What is your name?
Charlotte

2. How old are you?
3 (with fingers)

3. What is your mom's name?
Kathleen

4. What does your mom do during the day?
I want to go to Wal-Mart.

5.  What is your dad's name?
Adam

6. What does your dad do during the day?
He goes potty and takes a shower, I guess.

7. What is your favorite color?
Pink

8. What is your favorite thing to eat?
Brownies

9. Who are your friends?
At school: Tyler, Taylor and Jessica
At church: Vivian and Kate, Macy

10. What is your favorite song?
I like the motions of beneath me, all around me, my Father's angels will protect me (a song from her school's Christmas program)

11.What is your brother's name?
Jonah!

12. What is your favorite place to go?
I like to go to the mall and get the ice cream.

13. What is your favorite thing to do?
I like to play with baby Jesus.

14. What do you like about your mommy?


15.What do you to be when you grow up?
I want to be a bear, Rapunzel.

16.What is your favorite book?
The Belle one (a Disney princess storybook)

17.What does Jonah like to do?
He plays around (she's kidding, but won't give me a real answer)

18.What makes Mommy and good Mommy?
I don't know. (Me neither, haha)

19. How does Daddy make you laugh?
He plays with the toys with me!

20.What do you and Daddy do together?
We color the pictures.

21. How do you know that Mommy loves you?

22. How do you know that Daddy loves you?
He combs my hair and gets me dressed.

23.Where is Mommy's favorite place to go?
To Target

Comments

Popular Posts