Christmas Wrap-Up

It was truly a blessing to stay at home for Christmas this year. We are under no illusion that this will always be the case, but having our families visit, carving out traditions and relaxing (which was ABSOLUTELY necessary for our whole family) has been divine.
Christmas Day dinner with my family. It went very well, and everyone had enough to eat - that was my main goal. :) This is the first time that I've ever really set the table like this - look, I even used gold chargers under the plates (not china, though...oh well...)


And the picture the day my family left. Everyone but Charlotte looks great.

I know, I know, we didn't take any pictures of Christmas morning. I did take a video, but I don't have the patience for trying to load it right now. Maybe later.

I stayed up til 1:00 last night playing Dominion with Josh, my husband and his GameStop manager Branden. Therefore, no 5 o'clock club this morning. I am still on Winter Break though...definitely next week, though. Don't be discouraged...you can still do it.

More later, I just wanted to post these pictures.

Comments

Popular Posts