Happy Birthday, dear Charlotte. Happy Birthday to you!

Confession: I almost didn't post this picture because, let's be honest, this is not the most flattering picture in the world. But, really, it's hilarious...her hair was CRAZY this morning when she woke up.

And, as requested, the picture of Charlotte with her new, pink Texas Longhorns ballcap on. She decided to put it on herself, which is why she looks like the Fresh Prince. Maybe the Longhorns will be good again next year. :)
I am a little nostalgic about her turning two this year. I've been remembering the day that she was born, and, just as I was promised, I have forgotten most of the bad (which is most of it) and remembered the good with increasing fondness. No matter what the birthing situation, I've decided that there is something beautiful about the day for everyone. C-section or VBAC, natural birth or emergency, medicated or not, these are beautiful days when God blessed us with a child. Having Charlotte has taught me so much about myself, and I love her dearly. She is truly precious to us. Soli Deo Gloria.

Comments

Popular Posts