Ahhh....a movie.


These are not excuses, but the reasons for my extended absences:
  1. It is the last three weeks of school.

  2. I am trying to get a job while also having a full time job.

  3. Graduation is in three weeks (hence it being the last three weeks of school).

  4. I am no longer "running" Baccalaureate, but instead trying to help my Senior Class President run Baccalaureate; basically this equals more work for me than if I just ran it myself. Darn Constitution.

So, sorry. I promise to return victorious to blog about eternal, profound and motherhood related things...just after my 300 seniors walk across the stage successfully.


In the meantime, here is a video and a picture to tide you over. God is faithful and true, finally showing our family the direction we should go. Thank you for your prayers, and please continue praying for endurance in this journey, as well as the school I will wind up in - that it is in God's Will and that the place, coworkers and students are being carved out for me.

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow!

Comments

Popular Posts