10 Things Thursday
I don't have much time today, but here is a list of 10 things that happened in my life yesterday:
- Charlotte requested to wear panties to school.
- She had an accident before we left the house.
- She also asked to wear the flower that I was wearing in my hair in her hair. I, of course, let her (she's definitely hooked on Kristen Bolling's flowers....might need to get some more colors...)
- By the time I picked her up, she was wearing her third emergency outfit with panties OVER a diaper. :)
- I gave Charlotte a bath before dinner and church, during which she screamed her face off the ENTIRE time.
- I fixed grilled cheese sandwiches and noodle soup for dinner when we all really wanted to eat out.
- We were on time to church!
- I fell off of the choir steps on the church stage after choir practice causing me to...
- ...twist my ankle pretty decently and...
- burst into hysterical crying over all of the stress I've been under lately. Oh well.
But, it was a wonderful day, a wonderful sermon, and really, I have a wonderful life. Soli Deo Gloria.