- School's not so bad. Every year I stress and panic about it and how I will handle everything that comes with it. And every year I get into it and realize that I can do this. I've been doing it for six years after all.
- Mornings, on the other hand, are a train wreck. Charlotte is a complete X factor in the mornings, and has recently taken to choosing her own clothes. This leads to many morning negotiations, most of which I don't have time for if I'm going to get through the worse-than-last-year traffic to school five minutes earlier than last year.
- Adam loves his job. Praise God. He loves his school, his kids, his principal, everything. What a blessing. Even with an hour commute.
- Adam is taking up the lead in our family. This is a true answer to prayer because Adam, like most modern guys, isn't really used to leading when he's at home. He is being very deliberate in his leadership, and this includes coming home when he says he will and putting Charlotte and me first. It is truly a blessing to me, her and our family.
- New baby is doing well and moving a ton. Everything looks good, including its feet. No, we still don't know what it is ;)
And there you have it - the update on what we've been going through since I haven't been writing. I want to close by encouraging working moms trying to glorify God. You can do it. I know that it feels like too much - too much energy, too much to do, too much to give to too many people. I know. And I know that SAH moms feel this too; it's just different. To my working mom readers out there, I know what you're going through, and if I can get through it, you can too. Soli Deo Gloria.